Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Bowl (a little late)






**Sorry the pictures are sideways. I will try to be more careful next time.



Ok, so it is Tuesday and the Super Bowl was Sunday but I had class Monday and couldn't post. We had a wonderful party consisting of all the kids my mom and dad and our next door neighbor, Mrs. Martha. The boys ran over to her house because her dog was running outside (he is an indoor dog). Mrs. Martha was watching the game so they invited her to our "party". The boys had already prepared pigs in a blanket with Ryan. He also made homeade pita chips...WONDERFUL! Then he grilled lots of chicken wings which were so yummy. Thanks Ryan for all the cooking for our PARTY. I just sat around, watched the game and enjoyed the commercials (which were for the most part not very good). The boys watched most the game then it was off to bed. Ryan and I watched the rest and were excited that Eli was able to follow his brother for a win!!! It was so neat to watch. That is the extent of our party but it was so much fun for us.

5 comments:

The Holtons said...

Our party was just about that exciting only without Ryan's food-sounds great! It was a good game and not so great commercials.

Summer said...

Sorry we couldn't make it! I always love me some Ryan cooking
:-)

esmusgrove said...

Sounds like you had a great time with great food!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sounds like you guys had fun.

Don't kill me, but I tagged you; check out my blog for details.

Have a great week!
Nikki

MJN6 said...

Thanks for a GREAT party!! The chicken wings were delicious!! Wonder how many points those were????? Love you MOM