Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Party for basketball

Last night was Landon and Bryce's basketball party. Thank goodness it is over because I think team parties are a little overrated. I guess it is because I opened my big mouth and volunteered for the team mom position. I am in charge of getting money from people for the coach's gift. NOT FUN!!! This is one of my not favorite things to do because people hate it when you ask for money. I was able to get a little and that went to the coach's gift and it wasn't much but I refuse to have to pay more than everyone for the coach's gift when everyone is given credit for giving and they don't. Ok, so enough soapbox... The party went okay although several of the parents thought that the food was already paid for WRONG (especially not by me, hey I'm a college student). The boys got their trophies which is part of the reason they love to play sports. They really did well with basketball and we are moving right into baseball and soccer with all three of them because Parker Reid starts this season.

On a side not Parker Reid is sick this morning. Please pray for him. He doesn't feel well at all and was up most of the night. He's complaining about his head hurting but hasn't really thrown up. He seems to have a pretty high fever this morning (although I don't know for sure because I have NO thermometer in this house that works). Right now, Sydney Katya and Landon are enjoying coloring so hopefully it will be a relaxing day.

Love to all!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Valentine Landon made you. He is so talented. Hope Parker is feeling better. LOVE YOU ma