Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day!






Hello everyone! I have the BEST HUSBAND in the whole world!! Yesterday on Valentine's Day he made a wonderful dinner for my mom and I. My dad was out of town so he wanted to make it special for both of us. We enjoyed a totally outstanding appetizer of gruyere (which is a swiss cheese) tart with a balsamic reduction covered with mushrooms! They are so yummy. I ate 4 of them. Our next course was steak and creamed parsnips and crescent rolls. Everything was so good. He even fed the kids ahead of time so that it would be quiet and peaceful during our meal. Well, I just thought I would brag a bit about my husband who is a terrific cook and overall romantic person (he came up with all this and cooked it ALL by himself). Thanks Ryan!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, What a spread and Oh how thoughtful! Ryan and Josh B. should open a restaurant. They we be awesome chiefs!!!!!! Love the Pictures and the random comments. You really never tasted gucamole until you met Ryan?

Unknown said...

Wow~ What an awesome meal! Ryan and Josh should open and restaurant. They would make awesome chiefs! Your pictures are great. You really never tasted guacamole until you met Ryan?

Summer said...

Next Valentine's Day I want to formally invite you and Ryan over to the Gernatt household (especially since we should be neighbors by then!!!) and Josh can be Ryan's sue (I don't know how to spell that)chef :-) Sounds delicious. How sweet, Ryan!!

One Krazy Momma said...

I want some.

Anonymous said...

how much does he charge for these gourmet meals? we need to hire him FULL time here!

love,
patience