Monday, February 25, 2008

Thanks so Summer, Josh, Caroline and Luke for helping out with the kids this weekend. Summer called me lots of weeks ago and asked if the kids could spend the night and go to the circus. Of course, I said YES, YES, YES. That would be great. I didn't know at the time that I would be studying for my first test (instead of sleeping till noon). Sydney Katya was supposed to go because she no longer needs me but she woke with a fever on Saturday morning. Her little cheeks were really red and she laid around all day on Saturday. She was feeling awful. I didn't send her to Summer's house thankfully, too because Bryce kept Summer up all night coughing. He got sick over there too right before they went out to eat but miraculously was better when the choice was Mexican or PB&J (he loves Mexican food). He had a hard time deciding to go to Summer's because he didn't want to get Aunt Summer sick. He changed his mind at the last minute and decided to go. I sent Bryce to school this morning but he was coughing like he was coughing up a hairball. I will probably try to take him to the doctor if they can get us in. I may wait till tomorrow because today I have my first test today and our average doctor's visit is AT LEAST 2 hours. It is ridiculous. We have a busy week this week. Soccer practice (Bryce) is Monday and Friday and baseball (Landon) Monday, Friday and Saturday. I haven't heard from Parker Reid's coach but he will probably have practice this week too!! Yeah!! I am not sure how we will get to all these activities but we usually seem to manage okay. Bryce's birthday is coming up too. I can't believe he will be 7 years old. WOW!! More to come on Wednesday. Love to all!! Have a good week. Summer will post pictures and more stories from the weekend so you can check out her site.

1 comments:

Summer said...

We had a great time and once again I am not sure how you did it. Sounds like your week is pretty crazy with all those practices. Landon really has practice 3 times a week? I think that is a little much. Is Sydney feeling better?