Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fireworks Celebration


As I was getting ready to do my posting tonight, I hear these loud booms. They sounded like gunshots. That's when I knew it was fireworks. For some reason a person who lives near us always has a BIG fireworks display on the night of the final four or usually a basketball game. It is so neat because we can either stand outside our back door and watch or watch out the windows. This is just a little bit of it but it was taking forever to load the grand finale!! I will try to upload it again later. It was so neat to walk outside and watch these. Hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

ma said...

You can just do everything with your blog. Enjoyed the fireworks. LOVE YOU ma

Rosemary said...

WOW! That show reminded me of Daddy. He would have been a kindred spirit of your neighbor although he did not need an occasion to shoot fireworks. Thanks for sharing. That was what we could have used after the visit today to keep us awake on the way home! Love, Rosemary