Friday, March 21, 2008

Grandmommy bought me some cool sunglasses

Trying to keep a low profile











Getting away from the
photographers



























Do these pants make
my belly look big









Cutest little girl!!
Mrs. Jackson bought her these glasses and they are so funny. Of course, I had to take pictures. Hope you enjoyed them.
I am sure everyone is wondering, "where are the boys??" I will post some of the games and practices this weekend. These were from earlier in the week.
I wish everyone a Happy Easter!!

5 comments:

MJN6 said...

She is so precious!!! Love Gran

ma said...

She is growing up too fast. The pictures are just too too cute. LOVE YOU ma

Unknown said...

Hiding from the Paprazi? Sp? Love Auntie

Rosemary said...

...and she looks cool too! Think she knows it? Thanks for having the patience to share Parker Reid's special day via Video Cam. Love all of you, Rosemary

The Holtons said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE!