Saturday, March 1, 2008

One busy day...

I am not sure that my life has become easier now that the kids can do most things for themselves. It is just very busy!!! Today for example we had two practices both starting at 10:30 then Bryce's game at 11:30. We had to split in three ways (mom, Ryan and I) to get everyone to their places. We arrived back at the house at 1:00, had lunch then moved right into Bryce's birthday party and 2:30. We did have time to enjoy a lunch prepared by Summer, Ryan and Mom in between the game and the party. The boys all had a good time at the birthday party. We all enjoyed the warm sunshine. Ryan and I even had a little sunburn on our faces. The fresh air felt great especially after all the sicknesses we have had lately. Ryan made a soccer ball carrot cake for the party. It was delicious. Summer and Josh came through with the "I-pod or mp3 player" for Bryce. He loved it!! Samuel came over for all the activities and even gave mom some pretty yellow flowers. I think he was trying to get some extra money for Spring Break:) Thanks for everyone who came to help at the party. I think it was enjoyed and appreciated by all involved. I am so lucky to have such a supportive family!! I will post pictures tomorrow but am going to bed now because my head is throbbing; I think maybe this was too much for one day.

4 comments:

ma said...

I'm glad you all had a good day and a Happy Birthday Party for Bryce. Hope you get a good night sleep. LOVE YOU ma

Summer said...

It was fun though. Can't wait to see the pictures!! Yall come see us!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a day...glad it was good and eventful though!

Rosemary said...

Well, I tried yesterday to leave a comment,previewed it and it never came back. Do I have to do that word verification twice if I edit? Mercy. Anyway, I love the pictures of the party and wish we could have been there. You had way too stressful a day, but I am glad you made it. Wow, three sports times in one day. We want to come see the boys play.