Sunday, March 23, 2008

My husband is GREAT!











Not everyone is as lucky as me... I have a husband, Ryan who can create wonderfully creative cakes for the kids birthdays. This ensures that each birthday is a special occasion complete with a SPECTACULAR cake!!! He always works really hard to help make the boy's birthdays special. Parker Reid's birthday was no different. Parker Reid wanted Mack the Truck from the movie Cars so Ryan decorated his cake and it was adorable. I am always so proud of Ryan's creative cooking and baking. Thanks so much Ryan for all you do!!

P.S. I will post more pictures a little later on Parker Reid's actual birthday which is next Monday.


** Funny story about the cake. Parker Reid said, "Daddy pumped down (deflated) the tires". If you notice the tires are a little low on the cake. He is such a funny kid.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Today I have been going through folders of long ago elementary school "stuff" for all three of our kids and actually throwing things away! Ryan was creative then too. I am glad he is now able to put it to practical use. :) Thanks to you, Sara, (and Summer) for taking the time to post pictures for those of us who aren't able to be there for all the adventures you have. I missed having egg dye all over the kids and counters this year. The deck was a great location. Have a good week. Love, Rm.

Missy said...

Goodness Ryan sure is talented! That is awesome. I bet the children love having unique cakes made especially by dad. Tell Parker Happy Birthday for me please. Garett will be 11 on the 31st. We are having his party Sunday afternoon.

Missy said...

That is truly great! The children will have such great memories of the cakes made especially by dad! Happy Birthday Parker Reid. We will be having Garett's party Sunday. He will be 11 on the 31st.