Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Although I went to bed earlier last night. I was still awake with the TV on and then some snoring. I tried my ipod but it didn't work to drown the noise. Oh well, finally I went to sleep but don't feel that great this morning. I am extremely sore from all the bowling. I think that was way too many games for one evening. My arm and my neck are just throbbing. I will meet with Vanya in a few hours for a long train ride. I will be in Gorlvka until Sunday when the other Americans will arrive in Dhzerzhinsk.

2 comments:

MJN6 said...

I guess by now you are on the train. I hope you will be able to rest some there. Missed talking with you yesterday but hope we will be able to talk again tomorrow when you get settled at Vanya's. Love you MOM

Summer said...

I love the pictures with the windmills. so pretty.