Monday, June 23, 2008

Bowling in Kyiv

Anton trying to get in our picture again. Girls WiN!! Yeah!!

My turn to bowl

Anton





It looks like I am about to fall over.
Vitaliy's perfect bowling form... HA!!
Girl's are winning!! Take 1!
Anton trying to get in our picture!

Anton and Vitaliy
Vitaliy acting crazy.
Tanya's turn!!
Vitaliy and Tany wanted me to take the picture while they were jumping!


Vitaliy and Tanya!















THE GIRL'S TEAM!! GO GIRLS!!


















THE GUYS TEAM!!
Vitaliy and I
































Last night we went to the bowling alley!! Yeah, I love to bowl!! We returned from Zhytomyr to Kiev and Tanya, Vitaliy and I sat around in the apartment and talked during the afternoon. I brought one of my dresses that didn't fit me very well and gave it to Tanya. She tried it on so some of the pictures are from this. About 9 Vitlaliy and Anton started watching the soccer/futbol game. Tanya was getting ready to go out with some of her girlfriends. She asked if we wanted to go. The guys didn't want to go where she was going so Anton suggested we go bowling. Vitaliy called for a taxi to come to pick us up. We left about 10:30 pm for bowling. We had a great time. The bowling alley was very American with American music, bowling balls and shoe sizes were American too. We were going to reserve the lane for 2 hours but then we had such a good time that we played two more games for a total of 6 games. Yes, this was a lot of bowling. My arm and my neck are so sore from throwing the ball. I played really well. We, of course, had to make it a competition of girls versus guys and the girls won 4 out of 6 games and I won 5 out of 6 overall. My highest score was 140!! Toward the end of the bowling we started taking lots of funny pictures...I think we were all so tired and very silly. We came back to apartment and called on Skype to the boys and Sydney Katya. It was about 3:30 am. So tired.... I rested pretty good but by the time I was going to bed at 4 am it was daylight outside.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I really am amazed. I had no idea you could stay up this late. :-)