Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there (although I am sure very few read blogs)!! I have a wonderful daddy who has always provided for our family. He has always made anything possible. He has allowed me and my family to live with him for 3 years. I am sure the list could go on and on but basically I wanted to say: I LOVE YOU, daddy!! Happy Father's Day!!!



My husband is also a wonderful father to the kids. He does cool things with them. He lets them experience cooking and outside time. I am so thankful that he is an active part of their lives! You are a great dad, Ryan!! Love you.
Riding the bikes with Ryan today!!

Bryce wants to say, "Thank you daddy for taking us biking!! It was fun! Yesterday the Mexican food was good. I love you daddy, hope you have a good Father's Day"

Landon wants to say, "How much have you liked the pocket knife?" "t was fun riding at the horse park"

Parker Reid wants to say, "It was fun riding our bikes today" Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, Happy LATE Anniversary! I totally cracked up about the "oops" with the engraving.

Second, hope the dads' have a wonderful dad's day.

Love you

MJN6 said...

Yes, you are very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to your children.

ma said...

Ditto to mjn6. You are indeed blessed with a wonderful husband, father to your children and CHEF. We all reap the benefits of Ryan. LOVE YOU ALL. ma