Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beach Trip






I know that you must think that our family has dropped off the planet. We haven't, we have been on vacation. We left after the trophy celebration for the boys on Saturday and headed to my grandparents in Florida. We spent one night with my grandparents and the over to my aunt's beach house. The weather has been wonderful!! The water just beautiful and the white sand shining. The sunsets were gorgeous. Judah took us out on the Destin Princess (a big fishing boat). The boys had a blast. Jon set up for us to go on the Sea Blaster. We all enjoyed that too. Charis came over with the kids. It was so much fun to watch the kids interact. Today we went to the Air Force museum near the base. I am better at pictures than blogging so most of this is going to be pictures. Enjoy!!
**Lots more pictures to come

1 comments:

Summer said...

I was going through withdrawals!! Glad you are back up. The pictures are great!!!